MHM Services, Inc
Job Locations US-PA-Bellefonte
Posted Date 3 days ago(2/9/2018 7:57 PM)
Job ID 2017-7518
With over 30 years of experience, MHM/Centurion is a leading provider of healthcare services to state and local government agencies nationwide and partners with correctional systems to provide medical, dental, and mental health services. Clients in 15 states | Over 350 facilities | 6,000 Employees
Centurion of Florida is staffed by a mission oriented, multidisciplinary team of dentists, physicians, nurses, and other dedicated healthcare providers all committed to providing high quality care to the underserved.
We are currently seeking an Dentist for a full-time position at the Pennsylvania State Correctional Facility in Bellefonte, PA about 10 miles north of State College, Pennsylvania.
The Dentist will have direct care responsibility and will:
Provide diagnosis of patients dental status utilizing accepted clinical and radiological techniques:
Description of Duties:
* Supervises the work of the professional and non-professional Dental Staff
* Oversees the delivery of dental services.
* Provides basic dental care to the inmate population and performs all dental treatment.
* Consults with and refers inmate patients to physicians, oral surgeons and other specialists.
* Assists specialists in the performance of all treatment and related duties while onsite.
* Assures that adequate security, tool control, and Toxic and Caustic Control are carried out within the dental office.
* Exercises therapeutic care, custody and control of inmate dental patients.
* Maintains infection control standards.
* May perform or oversee administrative and supervisory functions to include: scheduling, evaluating all documentation, continuous quality improvement, attending meetings, maintaining inventory and ordering supplies and equipment, overseeing staff training, participating in the interview and hiring process of new dental staff; overseeing response to inmate requests, grievances and correspondence, approving leave for dental staff, completing performance evaluations, and recommending and initiating disciplinary action.
* Submits all required reports.
* Maintains dental equipment.
To learn more about this unique opportunity please contact Brian Kremposky at ************ or email at ********************
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, clean license to practice dentistry in Pennsylvania or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
MHM Services, Inc
Website : http://www.mhm-services.com
MHM Services, Inc. (MHM), based in Vienna, Virginia, is the country's leading provider of specialized mental health services to healthcare and human services agencies, as well as to correctional systems. First incorporated as Mental Health Management, Inc. in 1981, the company organized and managed mental health services in hospitals, community agencies, nursing homes, and state mental health systems. For many years, the firm recruited staff, designed and implemented clinical service programs, and provided on-going management services. Since 1997, we have successfully focused our resources on the growing need for expert mental health services in state correctional systems and local detention facilities. That year, we organized MHM Correctional Services, Inc. We also secured our first two contracts to provide statewide mental health program and specialist services in Tennessee and Georgia to become the largest provider of correctional mental health services. With 25 years of experience, MHM is the leading national provider of contracted specialty mental health care services. Today we provide mental health services in nine states. Our contracts include seven statewide contracts, and four municipal jails.