MHM Services, Inc
Job Locations US-TN-Pikeville
Posted Date 7 months ago(7/7/2017 2:12 PM)
Job ID 2015-2785
MHM Centurion of Tennessee Inc. is one of the largest employers of Corrections healthcare professionals with approximately 2,000 professional staff members and providers an elite team of Dentists working in the state of Tennessee. MHM Centurion consistently attracts and retains the best and brightest dental professionals by offering clearly defined goals, a regular work schedule, and an appreciation for work - life balance
Currently recruiting for a Full time Dentist at Bledsoe Correctional Complex in Pikeville, TN. (1 hr from Chattanooga, TN)
- Provides diagnosis of patients dental status utilizing accepted clinical and radiological techniques. May arrange for appropriate consultations to determine treatment needed.
- Comprehensive professional dental treatment to address the oral health needs of patients. Provides routine recall exams, simple extractions, restorations, prosthetic services, prophylaxis, fluoride treatments and endodontic treatments.
- May arrange for referral to dental specialists when appropriate.
- Manages administrative functions of the Dental Department.
- Supervises the work of dental hygienist(s) and dental assistant(s).
Enjoy the work life balance that correctional medicine has to offer!
* Set weekly schedule - enjoy your weekends free from work!
* No Billing or Managed Care Hassles!
* Very Generous Compensation and benefits
* Service the underserved community
For Assistance and more Information, Contact In-house Recruiter Rosalyn at ************ or **********************
A current Tennessee license.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
MHM Services, Inc
Website : http://www.mhm-services.com
MHM Services, Inc. (MHM), based in Vienna, Virginia, is the country's leading provider of specialized mental health services to healthcare and human services agencies, as well as to correctional systems. First incorporated as Mental Health Management, Inc. in 1981, the company organized and managed mental health services in hospitals, community agencies, nursing homes, and state mental health systems. For many years, the firm recruited staff, designed and implemented clinical service programs, and provided on-going management services. Since 1997, we have successfully focused our resources on the growing need for expert mental health services in state correctional systems and local detention facilities. That year, we organized MHM Correctional Services, Inc. We also secured our first two contracts to provide statewide mental health program and specialist services in Tennessee and Georgia to become the largest provider of correctional mental health services. With 25 years of experience, MHM is the leading national provider of contracted specialty mental health care services. Today we provide mental health services in nine states. Our contracts include seven statewide contracts, and four municipal jails.