Must have a current dental license for the state in which you wish to practice - New Grads Welcome!
We are seeking a Part time board eligible or board certified Endodontist
for our offices in Burbank,
CA. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right Endodontist. Join a team of quality-focused professionals that you will be proud to be affiliated with. We provide excellent trained support staff in a fun and friendly professional work environment. At Brident Dental & Orthodontics you will enjoy working in a fully-equipped dental facility where all of the tools and supplies you need to be successful will be ready and waiting for you. Your days will be productive and you will enjoy not having to worry about organizing your office, ordering supplies, managing staffing needs, and dealing with insurance billing issues. We also provide solid administrative and technological support backed by outstanding management systems. Together, our office can deliver a high level of care that will create patients for life.
Our Endodontists are expected to:
• Provide high quality Endodontic care to your patients
• Educate patients on their Endodontic treatment including preoperative and postoperative care
• Communicate and build a foundation of trust and respect between you and the patient
• Partner with other specialists and general dentists to provide the best optimal
• Be able to travel to various dental practices in your area
We offer Immigration Sponsoring Programs
including: OPT, H-1B, TN, and Green Card in select regions. We are a Military Friendly Employer
. With over 200 dental care offices throughout California, Arizona, Nevada, and Texas, consider us as a place to practice dentistry on your off duty days or choose us as your post-service employer. Let us help you with a smooth transition. We can help you navigate the required dental credentials you will need to practice. Opportunities available for Active Military, Military Veterans, and Military Spouses.
We'll need you to provide:
• Must have a current dental license for the state in which you wish to practice - New Grads Welcome!
• Endodontic Certificate from an accredited U.S. Dental University
• Current CPR Card
• NPI Number
• DEA Certificate
To apply please email: ****