General Description not inclusive:
Assist the School Director and admissions personnel with all phases of admissions related clerical work. Responsible for computer processing for the admissions department.
1. Greet all prospective students, family members, guests visitors and in-house students.
2. Assist prospective students with personal data sheet and viewing of video.
3. Compile and maintain academic and financial aid files for all new students.
4. Type and mail acceptance letter series.
5. Collect data from Admissions Representatives on a daily basis to maintain accurate new student and admissions department database.
6. Enter leads and maintain lead database using SIMS software system.
7. Generate admissions statistical reports using SIMS software system.
8. Maintain “Info Call” log and interview up-sheet.
9. Answer, screen and transfer phone calls, and distribute messages to proper person.
10. Mail literature to seniors, juniors and sophomores.
11. Maintain inventory of office supplies for admissions department.
12. Perform other related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other personnel as required.
13. Adhere to established policies outlined in The **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Group Employee Information Guide.
14. Represent the corporation to students, prospective students, coworkers and visitors by actively supporting diversity.
15. Demonstrate regular and consistent attendance habits in conformity with established work schedule, duties, and departmental demands.
Private career school seeks receptionist to support recruiting efforts incl greeting
customers, telephone, typing, filing & computer duties. Must be accurate typist &
proficient using MS Windows app’s. Must be personable & customer service oriented. $2,329/mo based on previous exp. bene’s, incl free parking & profit sharing. Fax resume to Mr. Vargo@412/359-1012 or e-mail to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]