For more information, visit ******** ****or****The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has initiated the Automated Traffic Violations Administering and Monitoring (ATVAM) Program for implementation nationwide. ATVAM involves deployment of Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) using the latest technology in traffic enforcement and traffic management sub-systems and services to enhance safety on the road networks while optimizing the transportation infrastructure. The goals of the program are to 1) Improve traffic safety by means of deploying photo enforcement systems and 2) Enhance the capacity of existing road networks through the deployment of smart” traffic management technology.
Xerox Business Services is providing services to the ATVAM program in the Central Region including Riyadh. We are actively recruiting for the following position.The place of work will be Saudi Arabia, Riyadh.
Intelligent Traffic Systems Subject Matter Expert
• Maintain understanding of the detailed technical requirements of the program, as they are related to the system hardware components, based on original client contract documents and each subcontractor’s agreed upon statement of work.
• Conduct reviews of subcontractor plans for system hardware components including designs, drawings, bills of materials, test scripts, and other such materials. In so doing, make comments/suggestions, and raise concerns or gaps in work undertaken.
• Ensure that the vendor’s system design meets all requirements.
• Audit the system implementation activities to ensure that best practices are being followed.
• Ensure that the test plans and scripts provided by the vendors do cover all functionalities of the subsystem and that the tests are sufficient to confirm compliance of the subsystems to requirements.
• Audit various activities conducted by the subcontractors such as field equipment commissioning tests. In so doing, make comments and suggestions, and raise concerns or gaps in work being undertaken.
• Review the performance of the ITS subsystems to ensure that the combined functionalities of multiple sites/systems like green wave, incident management capabilities are realized as number of installed field sites increase.
• This position reports to the Technical Manager.
• All other duties as assigned
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• 4 year college degree in an IT related discipline
• 5-7 years experience in Transportation engineering involved with system design, installation, test, and commissioning.
• Good knowledge of transportation-related technologies and systems including such areas as traffic signal control systems, CCTV systems, license plate recognition systems, VMS systems, and AVL systems.
• Knowledge of various hardware platforms and product lines for servers, data storage, workstations, and other related components.
• Knowledge of transportation related standards like NTCIP and NEMA
• Familiar with the current state and best practices in transportation related technology and services across the globe.
• Ability to work from a primary office in Saudi Arabia
• Fluent English language skills (oral and written communication)
• Ability to lead multidisciplinary technical teams to a common goal.
• Ability to speak, read, and write in Arabic would be beneficial.
• Strong personal integrity and commitment to ethical behavior.
Xerox Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Virtual/work from home? No
Website : http://www.xerox.com
The one thing that’s predictable about business is that it’s fundamentally unpredictable. It’s disordered and constantly changing – sometimes by accident, sometimes by design. One thing successful businesses do to navigate through this unpredictability is make sure the technology, software and work processes that form the backbone of their organizations are operating as effectively and efficiently as possible.