For more information, visit ******** ****or ****If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
A Customer Care Specialist (CCS) represents theCommonwealthofPennsylvaniain responding to a variety of complex inquiries. A CCS must at all times maintain a positive image of PennDOT while disseminating thorough and accurate information in a professional manner. A CCS must be able to actively listen, ask probing questions, and communicate in clear and understandable terms without relying on scripted responses.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Driver andVehicleServicesCustomerCareCenterhandles all telephone inquiries for the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation, Safety Administration. CCSs attend four weeks of classroom training and are tested on their knowledge prior to assisting customers. Duties and responsibilities of a CCS include, but are not limited to:
• Identify customer needs and interpret the Motor Vehicle Code, policies, and procedures to the customer’s level of comprehension
• Neutralize challenging or escalated customer situations
• Show empathy for customers’ problems and resolve issues by taking appropriate action; research and resolve customer disputes and inquires
• Present a professional and courteous image to represent customer-focused PennDOT standards
• Use proactive listening skills and probing techniques to better understand the customers’ perspectives, behaviors, and motivations
• Balance quality and quantity; provide information accurately and professionally in a timely fashion in order to assist the maximum number of customers
• Maintain required confidentiality of driver license and motor vehicle records
• Monitor, evaluate, and adapt behavior to respond to a variety of ages, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds
• Display a positive attitude while meeting or exceeding the demands of a given situation, task, or performance standard
• Remain calm and professional during stressful circumstances
• Conduct self in a manner that maintains harmonious working relationships
• Act with integrity and professionalism at all times
• Minimum one year customer service in a call center environment, or two years of general customer service
• Experience solving complex and escalated customer situations
• Reliable attendance history
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills; IS400 experience is a plus
• Fast-paced/customer-focused setting
• Call center hours are Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
• Call center is closed weekends and 11 holidays each year
• Overtime frequently available
• Ample opportunity for advancement
• Highly structured environmentXerox Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Virtual/work from home? No
Website : http://www.xerox.com
The one thing that’s predictable about business is that it’s fundamentally unpredictable. It’s disordered and constantly changing – sometimes by accident, sometimes by design. One thing successful businesses do to navigate through this unpredictability is make sure the technology, software and work processes that form the backbone of their organizations are operating as effectively and efficiently as possible.