18 hours ago
(7/12/2018 2:01 PM)
40 Hours/Week DENTIST POSITION AVAILABLE
Central Mississippi Correctional Facility - Pearl, MS
With over 30 years of experience, we are the nation’s leading provider in correctional healthcare, a unique and important field. Not only will you work with an outstanding group of professionals, you will have the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of those who truly need it!
• Provide diagnosis of patients' dental status utilizing accepted clinical and radiological techniques.
• Perform routine recall exams, simple extractions, restorations, prosthetic services, prophylaxis and fluoride treatments.
• Arrange for referral to dental specialists when appropriate.
• Manage administrative functions of the Dental Department.
• Supervise the work of dental hygienist(s) and dental assistant(s).
• Provide comprehensive professional dental treatment to address the oral health needs of patients.
Highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package offered.
Full-time benefits include!
20 Paid Days Off 8 Paid Holidays ● Health, Dental, Vision Insurance ● 401(K) Profit Sharing
Long & Short Term Disability ● Paid Malpractice ● Flexing Spending Account ● Critical Illness & Cancer Protection ● CME Allowance Additional Days Off ● Health Savings Account ● Adoption Assistance Program ● Pet Insurance ● Accident Insurance ● Life Insurance
**** or ****.