Responsibilities of the home health aide include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Providing personal care including: A. Baths
B. Back rubs
C. Oral hygiene
E. Changing bed linen
F. Assisting patients with dressing and undressing
G. Nail & Skin care to prevent breakdown
H. Assisting the patient with toileting activities
I. Keeping patient’s living area clean and orderly, as appropriate
2. Planning and preparing nutritious meals.
3. Assisting in feeding the patient, if necessary.
4. Taking and recording oral, rectal and axillary temperatures, pulse, respiration and blood pressure
when ordered (with appropriate completed/demonstrated skills competency).
5. Assisting in ambulation and exercise according to the plan of care.
6. Performing range of motion and other simple procedures as an extensional therapy service as
ordered (with appropriate completed/demonstrated skills competency).
7. Assisting patient in the self-administration of medication.
8. Doing patient’s laundry, as appropriate.
9. Meeting safety needs of patients and using equipment safely and properly (foot stools,
side rails, etc.).
10. Reporting on patient’s condition and significant changes to the assigned nurse.
11. Adhering to the Organization's documentation and care procedures and standards of personal and professional conduct.
12. Attend 12 clock hours of in-service training annually during a 12-month period.
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.
Back to Jobs
Ensign Services provides recruiting and placement support services to operations in the health care industry. These employers all offer a work environment where local leaders and teams are empowered to achieve superior clinical outcomes, high patient and family satisfaction, operating efficiencies, and financial performance. We engage in a collective quest to develop and support employees so they can deliver dignified, quality health care experiences to patients in the communities they serve.
It is the policy of the Company to be an equal opportunity employer. The Company is committed to ensuring that all conditions and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, evaluation, transfer, promotion, discipline, determination of compensation and/or benefits, and termination of employment, for all job classifications, are based on qualifications and work record. No employment decision is made, nor does the company discriminate, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex/pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, or disability.
Posted 30 Days Ago
Job Reference #: