Unspecified To: Unspecified
A Practice outside of Rochester and not far from Syracuse, New York has an immediate opening for a Dentist . Excellent opportunity for a newer graduate to become proficient in their skills and speed due to wonderful mentor-ship within the organization. An experienced candidate would also be given an excellent opportunity to maximize earnings.
All inquiries are completely confidential, apply today!
Job offers competitive base salary, full benefits, student loan reimbursement, CME, etc. Monday-Friday currently, opportunity for bonuses.
Responsibilities of the Dentist:
* Provide diagnosis of patients' dental status utilizing accepted clinical and radiological techniques.
* May arrange for appropriate consultations to determine treatment needed.
* Provide comprehensive professional dental treatment to address the oral health needs of patients.
* Provide routine recall exams, extractions, restorations, prosthetic services, prophylaxis and fluoride treatments.
* May arrange for referral to dental specialists when appropriate.
* Supervise the work of dental hygienist(s) and dental assistant(s).
Requirements of the Dentist:
* DMD or DDS from accredited dental school
* Must have NY license and DEA
* Competence in all facets of general dentistry
* Strong focus on clinical excellence
* Ability to see patients of all ages
Skills (Years Experience):
From: Unspecified To: Unspecified
Min. Experience (Years):
Geneva - New York - USA
14 Feb 2018