Outpatient Community clinic about an hour from Madison, Wisconsin has an immediate opening for a General Dentist. Strong compensation, full benefits, up to 50K in student loan reimbursements possible, and opportunity for continuing education. Monday-Friday 8-5.
All Inquiries are completely confidential, so apply today!
Responsibilities of the Dentist
- Provide diagnosis of patients dental status utilizing accepted clinical and radiological techniques.
- May arrange for appropriate consultations to determine treatment needed.
- Provide comprehensive professional dental treatment to address the oral health needs of patients.
- Provide routine recall exams, simple extractions, restorations, prosthetic services, prophylaxis and fluoride treatments .
- Supervise the work of dental hygienist(s) and dental assistant(s).
Requirements of the Dentist
- DMD or DDS from accredited dental school
- Five years of experience
- Must have WI license
- Competence in all facets of general dentistry
- Strong focus on clinical excellence and passion for caring for the under-served
login or upload resume to view
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?